Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ready to Paint series provides six tracings for readers to pull out and transfer on to the painting surface. There is one for each of the five step-by-step demonstrations, plus a bonus tracing of the inspirational painting in the Introduction section, and full instructions on how to transfer the images. People who want to learn to paint horses without relying on their drawing skills have everything they need in this book. Dave White shows his expert kwledge of painting horses with acrylics, including painting harmonious backgrounds, applying glazes and building up detail in layers. The tracings are often used more than once to re-establish the image over opaque layers of acrylic paint. The tracings and clear step-by-step photographs explain the painting process in great depth and make it easy for readers to reproduce all of the projects, which include a horse galloping on the shore, a horse portrait, a mare and foal, a show jumper and a steeplechaser.
- Author BiographyAfter 30 years of being in finance, Dave White discovered he could paint, and recognising that we all have creative gifts inside us, bursting to get out, he embarked on a new road of painting people's animals and teaching students how to do it. He exhibits annually at Crufts Dog Show and the New Forest Show, and has done numerous commissions all over the world. Living in the New Forest in England allows an up-close encounter with a variety of animals, including horses and dogs.
- Author(s)Dave White
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/02/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleReady to Paint
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.