Ready to Run: Unlocking Your Potential to Run Naturally by Kelly Starrett (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.02Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by liswalsc_0
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the proper combination of motor control skills and ranges of motion clicking into place, running will cease to be a joyless, grinding mill for injuries that wreak havoc on your athletic life.
- Author Biography<b>Dr. Kelly Starrett</b>, coach and physiotherapist, is the author of the <i>New York Times</i> and <i>Wall Street Journa</i>l bestseller <i>Becoming a Supple Leopard</i>, which has revolutionized how coaches, athletes, and everyday humans approach performance as it relates to movement, mechanics, and the actualization of human and athletic potential. He and his wife, Juliet Starrett, co-founded San Francisco CrossFit and MobilityWOD.com, where they share their innovative approach to movement, mechanics, and mobility with millions of athletes and coaches around the world. Kelly travels the world teaching his wildly popular CrossFit Movement & Mobility Course and also works with elite military forces and every branch of the military; athletes from the NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB; and nationally ranked and world-ranked strength and power athletes. He consults with Olympic teams and universities and is a featured speaker at strength and conditioning and medical conferences nationwide. Kelly believes that all human beings should know how to move and be able to perform basic maintenance on themselves. He lives in northern California with his insanely talented and amazing wife, Juliet, and their two young lionesses, Georgia and Caroline. His chief life goal is to spend more time on the beach with his family. <b>T.J. Murphy</b>, over the course of a 20-year career, has established himself as one of the endurance world's most prolific writers. He has served as editor-in-chief of both <i>Triathlete</i> and <i>Inside Triathlon</i> magazines and as editorial director of <i>Competitor </i>magazine. His endurance journalism has appeared in <i>Outside</i> and <i>Runner's World</i>. In 2012 he gave things a twist when he chronicled his personal odyssey into strength, conditioning, and mobility in the seminal work <i>Inside the Box: How CrossFit(R) Shredded the Rules, Stripped Down the Gym, </i>and<i> Rebuilt My Body. </i>
- Author(s)Kelly Starrett
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationAuberry
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVictory Belt Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight798 g
- Width191 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.