Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionGood daughters hold their tongues, obey their elders and let their families determine their destiny. Rebellious daughters are just the opposite. In Rebellious Daughters, some of Australia's most talented female writers share intimate and touching stories of rebellion and independence as they defy the expectations of parents and society to find their place in the world. Powerful, funny and poignant, these stories explore everything from getting caught in seedy nightclubs to lifelong family conflicts and marrying too young. Beautifully written, profoundly honest and always relatable, every story is a unique retelling that celebrates the rebellious daughter within us all. Not every woman is a mother, grandmother, aunty or sister - but all women are daughters. Rebellious Daughters contributors: Jane Caro, Jamila Rizvi, Susan Wyndham, Rebecca Starford, Marion Halligan, Amra Pajalic, Jo Case, Leah Kaminsky, Michelle Law, Caroline Baum, Rochelle Siemiewicz, Nicola Redhouse, Krissy Kneen, Silvia Kwon and Eliza-Jane Henry-Jones.
- Author BiographyMaria Katsonis is a senior executive in the Victorian Department of Premier and Cabinet. Her debut memoir, The Good Greek Girl, was published in 2014. You can find her at mariakatsonis.com.au or on twitter @mariakatsonis. Lee Kofman is a Russian-born Israeli-Australian author of four books, writing teacher and mentor. Her most recent book The Dangerous Bride: Memoir of Love, Gods & Geography, was published in 2014. You can find her at leekofman.com.au or on twitter @leekofman.
- PublisherVentura Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintVentura Press
- Weight444 g
- Edited byLee Kofman,Maria Katsonis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.