CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionOccasioned by the spirit of celebrating Keats's 200th birthday (31 October 1995), Jeffrey C. Robinson's Reception and Poetics in Keats offers at once a history and readings of the many praise and commemorative poems to or about Keats (collected in an appendix) from the time of his early death up to the present day and a consequent rethinking of Keats's own poems and poetics. Keats emerges as a poet uniquely available and useful to the experimental poets of our own time.
- Author BiographyJEFFREY C. ROBINSON is Professor of English at the University of Colorado, Boulder, where he has taught since 1971. He has published widely on Romantic literature and is known for his experiments with critical styles. His books include Radical Literary Education: a Classroom Experiment with Wordsworth's Ode, The Walk: Notes on a Romantic Image, The Current of Romantic Passion, and Romantic Presences: Living Images from the Age of Wordsworth and Shelley. He has just published a volume of poetry occasioned by the images, discourse, and figures from the Romantic movement, Spliced Romanticism.
- Author(s)Jeffrey C. Robinson
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication14/03/1999
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRomanticism in Perspective: Texts, Cultures, Histories
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.