All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionPreeminent author and researcher Sherry Turkle has been studying digital culture for over thirty years. Long an enthusiast for its possibilities, here she investigates a troubling consequence: that we have stopped having face-to-face conversation in favour of techlogical connections such as texts or emails. Based on five years of research and interviews in homes, schools and the workplace, Turkle argues here that we w have a better understanding of this phemen, and that going forward, it's time we reclaim conversation, the most human thing that we do.
- Author(s)Sherry Turkle
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight575 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.