Red Hot Internet Publicity: An Insider's Guide to Marketing Online by Penny C Sansevieri (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionAuthors, speakers, small business owners...you've got three choices: 1. Spend a fortune on advertising and other old-school marketing, and pray that you'll make back your investment, against all odds. 2. Fritter away two or three years blindly stumbling around, trying to figure out what works on your own, while competing for attention with more than 25,000,000,000 web pages. 3. Listen to an expert who can show you how to get your website ticed, visited, and purchased from-who can show you how to be smart and successful online while keeping your dollars in your own wallet, and whose own site is in the top 1 percent* for traffic of all the sites in the world. Penny Sansevieri is that expert, and this book is your road map. In the rapidly changing world of Internet publicity, this book is up-to-the-minute (covering social media in detail-t just Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn but also recent powerhouse sites like Pinterest and Google Plus-even a chapter on the reputation-rating site Klout). Comprehensive, but easy to understand and apply, and anyone who implements her suggestions is sure to gain a ton of publicity. -Amy Porterfield, Author, Facebook Marketing All-in-One For Dummies You'll learn... How gain real visibility in Google, matter how they shift their algorithms-and why that can make a tremendous difference in your business What to do on your own websites, what to do on social media, and how to make money in both of those worlds How to capture an online market far bigger than PC users (hint: look at what's clipped to your belt or inside your pocket)
- Author BiographyPenny C. Sansevieri, CEO and Founder of Author Marketing Experts, Inc., is a best-selling author and internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert. Her company is one of the leaders in the publishing industry and has developed cutting-edge book marketing campaigns. Penny's researched, developed and implemented the first comprehensive Internet publicity campaign called The Virtual Author Tour(tm). To learn more about her upcoming events, books or promotional services visit: www.amarketingexpert.com.
- Author(s)Penny C Sansevieri
- Date of Publication23/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.