Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book of inspirational, christian poetry and devotionals, written to encourage your heart, uplift your spirit and bring a smile to your face.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Weeks May is the author of two inspirational books of christian poetry, Reflections of his Love and The Lily of the Valley with a third one currently on its way. She grew up in Houston, Texas and attended Bellaire High School there as well as the University of Arkansas in Fayettevile.She and her husband Bill currently reside in Lawrenceville, (a suburb of Atlanta), Georgia. As an author she feels that she is merely the pen the Lord holds in His hand and if any of her readers receive a blessing from the poetry or short stories found in her books she wants any praise or glory to go to her wonderful, loving Heavenly Father. Carolyn has been teaching women's bible studies for many years, and has also been involved with Bill Glass Prison Ministries, going into prisons all across America and Mexico taking the Gospel of Jesus Christ to a lost and dying world.
- Author(s)Carolyn Weeks May
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.