Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 2 of this work covers the basic principles of feedback control systems. Illustrations and examples bring the teaching materials to life. Each unit begins by defining learning goals and formulating a core task to be completed by the end of the unit.
- Author BiographyFritz Troster, Hochschule Heilbronn.
- Author(s)Fritz Troster
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication27/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series Titlede Gruyter Studium
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight462 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.