All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe distinctive style of the Regency period is a source of endless fascination for fashion academics and historians, living historians, re-enactors and costume designers for stage and screen.
Author and fashion historian Cassidy Percoco has delved into little-kwn museum hoards to create a stunning collection of 20 garments, many with clear provenance tied to a specific location, which have never before been published and never or very rarely displayed. Most of the garments have an aspect in their construction that has t been previously documented, from a design for petticoat quilting to the shape of a jacket peplum.
- Author(s)Cassidy Percoco
- PublisherCostume & Fashion Press/Quite Specific Media
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCostume & Fashion Press/Quite Specific Media
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width224 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.