All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionEstranged from her highly-dysfunctional childhood family and an escapee from an unhappy marriage, a divorced mother of two makes an impulsive decision to provide a temporary home to her younger brother. The catch? He's on parole. Unaware of her brother Frank's lengthy criminal record, Donna takes him in and devotes herself to the idea that she can help rehabilitate him. The book chronicles their lives and relationship for a dozen roller coaster years of friendship, rock 'n roll, courts, crime, drugs, AIDs and unconditional love, as she tries to save him...from himself.
- Author BiographyDonna Abear lives in northern Illinois with her loving husband, one (and sometimes two) of her four children, and two quirky dogs who worship her without good reason. Formerly an award-winning humor columnist, she is the author of a humor book, Mom...You're Not Naked, Are You?, and a play Sprucey, the Blue Christmas Tree.
- Author(s)Donna Abear
- PublisherMoonshadow Books
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoonshadow Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.