All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.09
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.91
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.55Trending at AU $56.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this collection, which examine the philosophies of Charles Hartshorne and A.N. Whitehead, represent the author's journey over the years to achieve a greater understanding of certain aspects of the Christian religion by making use of their metaphysical systems. Among the topics discussed are: reason and faith, concepts of God, the problem of evil, the doctrine of immortality, religion and science, religion in life, and philosophy and literature. Also included in this volume is the primary bibliography of Hartshorne's philosophical works.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Santiago Sia is Academic Dean/Registrar at Carlow College (Ireland). Author/editor of several books and articles in philosophy of religion, ethics, and process thought, he was previously Professor of Philosophy at Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles (USA).
- Author(s)Santiago Sia
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- Series TitleContributions to Philosophical Theology
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight330 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.