All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResearch Methods: The Basics is an accessible, user-friendly introduction to the different aspects of research theory, methods and practice. Structured in two parts, the first covering the nature of kwledge and the reasons for research, and the second the specific methods used to carry out effective research, this book covers: * Structuring and planning a research project * The ethical issues involved in research * Different types of data and data quality * Analysing and organising data to draw sound conclusions * Writing up and displaying data in effective ways @text:Complete with a glossary of key terms and guides to further reading, this book is an essential text for anyone coming to research for the first time, and is widely relevant across the social sciences and humanities.
- Author BiographyNicholas Walliman is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Architecture at Oxford Brookes University, UK.
- Author(s)Nicholas Walliman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Basics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, 5 black & white halftones, 23 black & white line drawings
- Weight234 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.