All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe Residential Construction Performance Guidelines have become the accepted tool in many locations throughout the country for evaluating performance by parties under residential construction contracts when a dispute may lead to litigation or arbitration. These guidelines are a collection of minimum performance criteria and should be interpreted as such. The guidelines selected for this manual deal with the issues that most frequently prompt questions for the contractor and the consumer. The developers of these guidelines examined typical building techniques and quality measures based on a general overview of residential construction within the United States.
- Author(s)National Association of Home Builders
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight204 g
- Width162 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.