All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResidential Design Using AutoCAD 2015 is an introductory level tutorial which uses residential design exercises as the means to teach you AutoCAD 2015. Each book comes with a disc containing numerous video presentations in which the author shows and explains the many tools and techniques used in AutoCAD 2015. After completing this book you will have a well-rounded kwledge of Computer Aided Drafting that can be used in the industry and the satisfaction of having completed a set of residential drawings. This textbook starts with a basic introduction to AutoCAD 2015. The first three chapters are intended to get you familiar with the user interface and the most common menus and tools. Throughout the rest of the book you will design a residence through to its completion. Using step-by-step tutorial lessons, the residential project is followed through to create elevations, sections, details, etc. Throughout the project, new AutoCAD commands are covered at the appropriate time. Focus is placed on the most essential parts of a command rather than an exhaustive review of every sub-feature of a particular command. The Appendix contains a bonus section covering the fundamental principles of engineering graphics that relate to architecture. The disc that comes with this book contains extensive video instruction as well as bonus chapters that cover must kw commands, sketching exercises, a roof study workbook and much more.
- Author(s)Daniel John Stine
- PublisherSDC Publications
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationMission, KS
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSDC Publications
- Weight635 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine32 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.