Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionRethink! Project Stakeholder Management broadens the current view of project landscapes in this thoroughly researched investigation of project stakeholder theory, methods, and practices. Building on the current literature, Huemann, Eskerod, and Ringhofer portray the two most common stakeholder management approaches as existing on a continuum between managing of stakeholders and managing for stakeholders. Their research study offers detailed insights into how four contemporary projects, each with complex stakeholder situations and different stakeholder management styles, used focus groups and systemic constellation methods to aid project teams in clarifying roles, visualizing relationships, and identifying stakeholders and their needs.
- Author(s)Pernille Eskerod
- PublisherProject Management Institute
- Date of Publication30/01/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNewton Square, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProject Management Institute
- Weight658 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.