All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionYou don't have to stay stuck in your brokenness! Are your trust issues, people pleasing, and shame holding you back from the life God created you to live? By reading Revolutionary Love you'll discover: - How your approach to confession might be driving you farther from God (the most common way to confess will keep you trapped in your brokenness). Pg 45 - The single most powerful tool to free yourself from the vicious cycle of negative emotions (It has thing to do with focusing on your feelings). Pg 16 - How trying to be worthy feeds into your feelings of worthlessness and the one paradigm shift that will unshackle you forever. Pg 23 When you see God's love without distorted filters it will change the way you see yourself and how you think about yourself. Get the healing and freedom you've always wanted by diving deep into 13 foundational truths of God's love, truths that are so profound that you won't be able to rush through them. Through the powerful truths in Revolutionary Love, God will challenge you, teach you, and heal you-you will receive insight into the internal challenges that you face and you will get practical tools and biblical strategies that will empower you to wade through your brokenness and come out the other side freed from shame, feeling unloved, and unworthy... you won't be the same after reading this book! struggles Get Your Copy Today and start experiencing the healing and freedom of God's love!
- Author BiographyScott the author of Revolutionary Love: How To Overcome The Obstacles To Experiencing God's Love is the Director of IMAPCT195 School of Ministry and a Pastor at Rock Church, San Diego. For the last ten years, he has dedicated himself to helping believers experience God powerfully, receive healing and freedom, and raising them up to do the same for others.
- Author(s)Scott Wessell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.