All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionRichard Henry Lee played a pivotal role during the American Revolution, yet he remains one of the most misunderstood revolutionaries. His contemporaries, as well as modern historians, deemed him a political opportunist or dismissed him as an enigma. In bridging the gap between Lee's private interests and public career, J. Kent McGaughy seeks to overturn many of the misconceptions about Lee and shows that, throughout his life, he remained dedicated to his family and public service. By separating fact from fiction and unraveling the history of Lee's life and the times in which he lived, J. Kent McGaughy brings to light t only the truth about Lee, but also the hidden history of the American Revolution.
- Author BiographyJ. Kent McGaughy is instructor of history at Houston Community College, Northwest.
- Author(s)J. Kent McGaughy
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/12/2003
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.