All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionRen Hurst found her way to horses as a teenager, following a turbulent and painful childhood. It was around horses that she experienced pure joy and freedom for the first time. Her life as a passionate horsewoman then took an entirely unexpected turn as she discovered a completely new approach to equine understanding and practice, which has compassion at its centre. She embarked on a wild quest of radical transformation, finding an ever-deeper compassion for herself and all life around her. This book is the story of one woman's metamorphosis, through her falls, rises and life-changing insights, always in the company of horses.
- Author BiographyRen Hurst is a former horse trainer and hoof care specialist. After several major shifts in perspective, she left Texas and the professional world of horses to start a horse sanctuary in far Northern California based on everything she had learned from the equines in her life. She is now the director of Sanctuary13 and a co-founder of the New World Sanctuary Foundation in southern Oregon. Riding on the Power of Others is her first book.
- Author(s)Ren Hurst
- PublisherVegan Publishers
- Date of Publication06/04/2015
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationDanvers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVegan Publishers
- Width147 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.