All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionRight under the big sky, I don't wear a hat presents colloquial haiku and occasional essays by an eccentric and disturbed personality who spent his last lonely years at a small Buddhist temple off the coast of Shikoku.
- Author BiographyHiroaki Sato is one of the leading translators of Japanese poetry into English, with numerous books and awards. Emi Suzuki works in illustrations and CD graphic design.
- Author(s)Hosai Ozaki
- PublisherStone Bridge Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRock Spring Collection of Japanese Literature
- Place of PublicationBerkeley CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStone Bridge Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byHiroaki Sato
- Foreword byKyoko Iriye Selden
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.