All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThose little monsters are back and on the move! Jane Yolen takes her rhymes to the playground, aided by Kelly Murphy s exuberant illustrations. Stretching, twirling, tumbling, jumping! Welcome to a playground teeming with monsters, bristling with energy, and scaring up ways to have fun. Monsters swing and slide and piggyback ride. Monsters run three-legged races and fall on their faces. Monsters eat monster-sicles and vie for the fountain ( Gulp...Grrrr...Grumble...Growl...All better w! ). In this high-octane sequel to Creepy Monsters, Sleepy Monsters, wild and whimsical artwork revs up a read-aloud text that will have little listeners jumping up to join the action.
- Author BiographyJane Yolen, author of the companion book Creepy Monsters, Sleepy Monsters, has written hundreds of books for children and young adults, including the New York Times best-selling How Do Dinosaurs Say Good Night? With Candlewick, she is the editor of three children s poetry collections: Switching on the Moon, Here s a Little Poem, and This Little Piggy. She divides her time between Massachusetts and Scotland. Kelly Murphy is the illustrator of Jane Yolen s Creepy Monsters, Sleepy Monsters and Dianna Hutts Aston s Loony Little. She lives in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Jane Yolen
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width279 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kelly Murphy
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.77Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.62Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.00Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $41.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.