All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRotavirus infection is a common cause of acute gastroenteritis in children, which can cause severe dehydration and even death. There are many publications on extra-intestinal manifestations that have been associated with rotavirus infection. It has been associated with neurological manifestations as afebrile seizures, convulsive status, cerebellitis, encephalitis or encephalopathy, digestive manifestations as pancreatitis and even increased risk of type 1 diabetes mellitus. There are also publications relating to cardiopulmonary manifestations with Rotavirus as myocarditis and pneumonitis and even sudden death. It has also been associated with vasculitis such as Kawasaki disease and others. This book discusses the clinical manifestations of the rotavirus infection. It examines the epidemiology, the clinical characteristics, and treatment options available for the infection.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight400 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byCarissa D. Zeni
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.16Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.