Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe unsavoury exploits, jokes and drinking stories from rugby trips in the best tournament in the world. Second impression; first published in February 2006.
- Author BiographyDavid Jandrell lives in Cwmcarn. He's been a comprehensive school teacher and adult literacy tutor, before becoming a lecturer at Ystrad Mynach College. He's the author of the best-selling book on the valleys: Welsh Valleys Humor. Born in Caerphilly, Matthew Tucker has represented Pontypridd, Newbridge, Blackwood and Newport as a semi-professional rugby player. However, he is currently player coach with Penallta RFC. His ambition is to take Penallta into the premiership and be part of every rugby tour organised, (if she lets me).
- Author(s)David Jandrell,Matthew Tucker
- PublisherY Lolfa Cyf
- Date of Publication02/02/2006
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationTalybont
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintY Lolfa Cyf
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width120 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sion Jones
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.