All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical and engaging, this book will show you how to fit running into your everyday routine as well as encouraging you every step of the way. Suitable for all abilities - from the virtual runner who hasn't actually got round to getting their trainers on to the experienced runner lacking motivation and at risk of grinding to a standstill. Backed by scientific research, expert advice and the experiences of female runners, Sam shows you how to stay motivated, the best food and drink for maximum energy, the optimum stretches for top results and how to keep your programme balanced, realistic and challenging but, above all, fun.
- Author BiographySam Murphy is one of the UK's leading fitness and health experts, contributing to the Guardian, Financial Times, Health & Fitness, Slimming World and Easy Living and is an editor of Runner's World. With 17 years' experience as a runner, Sam has raced distances from 3,000 metres to 100 miles and is a 15-time marathon runner.
- Author(s)Sam Murphy
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content Notecolour photography throughout
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.