Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionOur rural communities are home to some of the most hard working and fiercely self-reliant Americans in the United States. Strong and secure rural communities are essential to creating an ecomy built to last that rewards hard work and responsibility -- t outsourcing, loopholes, and risky financial deals. While the security of the middle class has been threatened by the irresponsible financial collapse and the worst ecomic downturn since the Great Depression, rural Americans continue to come together to work hard and make ends meet. The values that have helped hard-working, responsible families weather the storm continue to move our ecomy forward. This book discusses the broadband availability beyond the rural/urban divide; the state of small and rural libraries in the United States; a focused look at rural schools receiving school improvement grants; emerging energy industries and rural growth; the current and future role and impact of Medicaid in rural health; and frequently asked questions of the essential air service (EAS).
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight416 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byClyford L. Lewis,Eric M. Jackson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.