All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionRussian Bureaucracy and the State provides a rich and invative assessment of Russian bureaucracy from 1881 to the present. From a variety of disciplinary perspectives, the work assesses the organization, personnel, and practices of officialdom across three different Russian regimes -- tsarist, Soviet and postcommunist.
- Author BiographyDON K. ROWNEY is Professor of History and Senior Research Fellow at Bowling Green State University, USA. A specialist on the history of Russian state administration and European historiography, he is the author of Transition to Technocracy: The Structural Origins of the Soviet Administrative State and co-editor of Russian Officialdom: The Bureaucratization of Russian Society from the Seventeenth to the Twentieth Century. EUGENE HUSKEY is William R. Kenan, Jr. Professor of Political Science and Russian Studies at Stetson University, USA. A specialist on politics and legal affairs in Russia and Kyrgyzstan, he is the author of Russian Lawyers and the Soviet State and Presidential Power in Russia.
- Author(s)Don Karl Rowney
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/09/2009
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight580 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDon Karl Rowney,Eugene Huskey
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.