All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionUsing simple steps, the book shows the reader how they can build up their endurance over a matter of weeks and months, and how their quality of life will benefit. Elite Forces Handbook: Mental Endurance demonstrates how you can gain the psychological edge over your opponent and take greater control of yourself.
- Author BiographyChris McNab is an experienced specialist in survival techniques. He has published over 20 books including How to Survive Anything, Anywhere, Special Forces Endurance Techniques, First Aid Survival Manual, Military Survival Handbook, SAS and Elite Forces Guide: Wilderness Survival and SAS and Elite Forces Guide: Preparing to Survive. In his home country of Wales, UK, McNab provides instruction on wilderness hunting techniques.
- Author(s)Dr. Christopher McNab
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Series TitleSAS
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight28 g
- Width127 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.