All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition analyses the effects of the 2005 standard form of contract for sale of land and the Conveyancing (Sale of Land) Regulation 2005 (NSW) on conveyancing law and practice. It takes into account the numerous legislative and regulatory changes that have affected conveyancing over the past decade and examines the most significant recent case law, including: Lannello v Sharpe and Zhang v VP 302 SPV Pty (effect of alterations to simple agreements); ETO Pty Ltd v Idameneo (No 123) Pty Ltd (GST clauses in the 2005 standard form contract); Nassif v Caminer (claims under cl 7 of the standard form contract); and Tudor Developments Pty Ltd v Makeig (Limitation on a purchaser's entitlement to rescind - the doctrine of election).
- Author(s)Diane Skapinker,Patricia Lane
- PublisherLaw Book Co of Australasia
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationPyrmont
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLaw Book Co of Australasia
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.