All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.37Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionDedicated to environmental education, the Sandia Mountain Natural History Center is located east of Albuquerque, New Mexico. The Sandia Mountain Natural History Guide is a beautifully illustrated guide that highlights over 100 of the area's familiar and unique species of plants and animals and includes information on mammals tracks and signs. Laminated for durability, this lightweight, pocket-sized folding guide is an excellent source of portable information and ideal for field use by visitors and residents alike. Made in the USA.
- Author BiographyJames Kavanagh has written over 450 pocket guides to nature, travel, science and languages that have sold over 4.5 million copies worldwide.
- Author(s)James Kavanagh
- PublisherWaterford Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePocket Naturalist Guide Series
- Place of PublicationBlaine, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterford Press Ltd
- Content NoteFull color throughout
- Weight42 g
- Width95 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.