All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.62Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $43.43Trending at AU $48.15
About this product
- DescriptionWith over thirty pages of additional information, this second edition of SAVVY is still a straight-forward guide, formulated on behalf of fine jewelry lovers who wish they had a trusted gem expert available at any time to answer their questions. With so many manufacturers hawking their goods, how do you kw a truly valuable piece from something that has been altered or manipulated to look good? Should you negotiate price? How do you kw the stone is all that the salesperson claims it is? How will you kw it's a quality piece? Does it have true intrinsic value? What color should it really be? You'll be able to answer these questions - and more - by the end of this quick and easy read. Christine Cameron, TV Show Host and author, guides you through the most popular gems in today's marketplace, and she'll explain the differences between luxurious jewels and common stones. See her recommendations in the introduction, Market Trends Update. So whether you plan to purchase jewelry in a store, at a trunk show, as swag, online, or on television, Christine's pointers are sure to make you a savvy jewelry & exotic gemstone conisseur...overnight!
- Author BiographyChristine Cameron starred for years as the host of her own national jewelry television show, and her specialty is exotic and high-jewelry. She was also a product buyer, a TV Talent trainer, and a liaison to jewelry manufacturers all around the globe. Her experience in the jewelry and TV industries has allowed her to develop relationships with some of the world's most talented lapidaries (gemstone cutters) and designers. To date, she has appeared on four American TV networks as a Show Host and Jewelry Expert. Using her blend of skills and knowledge, Christine also contracts with GIA to develop content for their digital publications. Her GIA projects are on-going and, understandably, cannot be discussed until they are published. Suffice to say that her expertise is used to enlighten and entertain jewelry fans, young and old, both novice and expert, in the world of exquisite jewels. Additionally, Christine spent many years as the EVP of Sales and Marketing for an international business. And currently she lends her talents to a crop of young, aspiring fashionistas as an Adjunct Professor of Business, PR, and Advertising. In 2011, she earned her Masters degree in Entertainment Business and graduated Summa Cum Laude with many honors. She was also Valedictorian of her class. Christine has written both editions of SAVVY as a leading consumer advocate for jewelry lovers. She hopes to illuminate, educate, and clarify for the savvy shopper what true value is in today's crowded jewelry marketplace. Christine hopes you will gain incredible insight and confidence by reading SAVVY; and she invites you to join her at one of her live seminars or in one of her online classes. You can find her schedule at savvygems.com, or you can inquire about her personalized trunk shows and speaking opportunities at savvyswagbag.com. Her background is solid, her expertise with exotic gemstones is exceptional, her eye for detail is extraordinary, and her approach to sharing this knowledge with you is nothing but common sense.
- Author(s)Christine Cameron
- PublisherDreamcatchers Dawn, LLC
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDreamcatchers Dawn, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.