All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.94Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionSchool-Based Family Counseling: Transforming Family-School Relationships is the most comprehensive handbook available describing the new field of School-Based Family Counseling (SBFC). Organized around the SBFC Model the book explicitly shows mental health practitioners how to make remedial and preventive interventions that help students by linking family and school. Chapters are organized using common sub-headings such as: Multicultural Counseling Considerations, Evidence-Based Support, Procedure, Case Study, and Resources. The book has an explicit how to focus that will assist readers in developing basic competencies in School-Based Family Counseling.
- Author BiographyDr. Brian Gerrard is an Associate Professor and Chair of the Counseling Psychology Department, University of San Francisco. Dr. Marcel Soriano is a Professor, Division of Special Education and Counseling, California State University, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Brian Gerrard,Brian Gerrard Phd,Dr Marcel Soriano,Marcel Soriano Phd
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1388 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.