All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a superb, new edition, full-colour guide to the finest winter climbs in Scotland. The second edition of this indispensible guidebook to winter climbing has been fully updated and expanded to detail over 900 of the finest winter climbs in Scotland, with the emphasis on the popular lower and mid-grade classics. Colour action photographs, photo-diagrams and maps supplement accurate descriptions to make this an essential item for any winter mountaineer.This is ather in a new generation of popular guides by the definitive publisher of climbers' guidebooks to Scotland. It is an essential winter guidebook and the only one which covers the whole of Scotland. The book is completely revised to take account of the change of climbing habits and weather conditions in the Scottish mountains. It presents accurate, up to date descriptions, supplemented by colour cliff photo-diagrams and maps. It also covers a large number of climbs, across the grades with emphasis on the lower and mid-grade classics. It is user friendly in a successful and well presented format. It also features robust construction with page marker ribbon to ease location of climbs.
- Author BiographyAndy Nisbet, Rab Anderson and Simon Richardson are three of Scotland's foremost winter climbers and guidebook writers. Between them they have an unparalleled knowledge of Scottish Winter climbing.
- Author(s)Andy Nisbet,Rab Anderson,Simon Richardson
- PublisherScottish Mountaineering Club
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleScottish Mountaineering Club Guide
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScottish Mountaineering Club
- Content Note79 colour photo diagrams with 90 colour action photos and 15 colour maps
- Width115 mm
- Height195 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.