All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNationally syndicated radio host and bestselling author Thom Hartmann exposes the covert war conservatives and corporations are waging against America's middle class - a war that's reducing the rest of us to a politically impotent working poor. This book asks: How did this happen? Who's benefiting? And how can we stop it?
- Author BiographyThom Hartmann is the award-winning, best-selling author of fourteen books currently in print in over a dozen languages on four continents. He is the former executive director of a residential treatment program for emotionally disturbed and abused children, and has helped set up hospitals, famine relief programs, schools, and communities for orphaned or blind children in India, Uganda, Australia, Colombia, and the United States.
- Author(s)Thom Hartmann
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleUK Professional General Reference
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width64 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.