Scripting Intelligence: Web 3.0 Information Gathering and Processing by Mark Watson (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile Web 2.0 was about data, Web 3.0 is about kwledge and information. Scripting Intelligence: Web 3.0 Information Gathering and Processing offers the reader Ruby scripts for intelligent information management in a Web 3.0 environment-including information extraction from text, using Semantic Web techlogies, information gathering (relational database metadata, web scraping, Wikipedia, Freebase), combining information from multiple sources, and strategies for publishing processed information. This book will be a valuable tool for anyone needing to gather, process, and publish web or database information across the modern web environment. * Text processing recipes, including speech tagging and automatic summarization * Gathering, visualizing, and publishing information from the Semantic Web * Information gathering from traditional sources such as relational databases and web sites
- Author BiographyMark Watson is the author of 14 books on artificial intelligence, Java, C++, UML, and Linux. He is a consultant who uses Ruby, Java, and Common Lisp. He maintains a web site at markwatson.com.
- Author(s)Mark Watson
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight745 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.