All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of The Call of the Wild, this is the compelling vel of the long and perilous sea voyage of Wolf Larsen, the fascinating and repelling captain of the ship Ghost, and his reluctant crewman Humphrey Van Weyden. Jack London (1876-1916) is best kwn for The Call of the Wild, which brought him worldwide popularity. The Sea-Wolf was first published in 1904.
- Author BiographyJack London (1876-1916), by turns a renegade adventurer, a war correspondent, and an avowed socialist, first achieved fame with <i>The Son of the Wolf</i> (1900), a collection of short stories drawn from his experiences in the Klondike gold rush. The greatest story Jack London ever wrote was the story he lived, said Alfred Kazin.
- Author(s)Jack London
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/1984
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam USA
- Weight140 g
- Width106 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.