All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionResearch and development of seafood continues to be productive in terms of new and improved products for both food and n-food purposes. The use of biotechlogy, microbiology, computer modeling and advanced analytical techniques has led to improvements in processing and product safety. This recent book provides extensive new information on these developments. The 25 reports were prepared by food scientists specializing in seafood. The reports are well illustrated with numerous schematics and some micrographs. Extensive reference data is provided in tables and graphs.
- PublisherTechnomic Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/05/1997
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTechnomic Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight861 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDavid Kitts,Fereidoon Shahidi,Yvonne M. Jones
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.