Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn Secrets of the Great Rainmakers , you'll learn how to outsmart the competition and set yourself apart from the pack. In over 50 interviews with industry leaders from a wide variety of fields, best selling author Jeffrey J. Fox will share the proven techniques and hard-won wisdom that have helped great rainmakers get ahead, along with this trademark brand of counterintuitive insight and commentary that have made his book so popular. Among the secrets you'll find: why silence can be golden; how to find the decision maker; and why relationships as a bankable selling strategy is bunk. Fox gets to the heart of the matter, and condenses years of hard-won wisdom into memorable lessons guaranteed to increase sales - they've already been proven.
- Author BiographyJEFFREY J. FOX has published six bestselling business books, including How to Become a Rainmaker and How to Become CEO. The founder of Fox & Company, a premier marketing consulting firm, he has been named Outstanding Marketer by Sales and Marketing Management magazine. He has held senior marketing positions at several international companies and is a sought-after speaker to large organizations and groups of senior executives. He is a graduate of Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut, and has an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- Author(s)Jeffrey J. Fox
- PublisherAudio Renaissance, Div of Holtzbrink Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAudio Renaissance, Div of Holtzbrink Publishers
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Weight100 g
- Width135 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
- Running Time150
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.