Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEat Like a Local with Updated Recipes for Authentic Korean Cooking To capture the different flavors of Korea's thriving food scene, the Seoul Food Korean Cookbook offers a wide range of recipes for traditional and modern Korean dishes. Whether you hope to recreate your mother's Sliced Barbecued Beef (bulgogi) or replicate the Spicy Stir-Fried Rice Cakes (tteokbokki) from your trip to Korea, the Seoul Food Korean Cookbook takes you there. 135 step-by-step recipes for Korean barbecue, kimchi, and more that any home cook can prepare with ease Korean recipe names and ingredients listed in English, Korean, and Romanized Korean A concise overview of Korean cooking, food customs, table manners, and restaurant dining tips Detailed lists of kitchen essentials, pantry staples, and Korean cooking ingredients, with photos and shopping resources Special chapters for Korean bar food (anju) like Pork Bone Soup (gamjatang) and fusion favorites like Army Base Stew (budae chigae)
- Author(s)Naomi Imatome-Yun
- PublisherCallisto Media Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCallisto Media Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight545 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.59Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.11
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $31.21Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $44.63Trending at AU $45.27
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.