All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionFor: *Individual use *Group training Includes instrumentalist survey and worship planning checklist Worship is a slice of eternity that Christians can participate in on earth, and thing can facilitate our experience of worship like music. This wise, concise guidebook will help you harness your God-given musical talent as a gift to the body of Christ, in a way that brings joy to both God's heart and yours. Serving in Your Church Music Ministry discusses *Words on Worship *Planning for Worship *Serving at the Keyboard *Serving with Your Voice *Serving with an Instrument *Serving in the Pew Zondervan Practical Ministry Guides provide you with simple, practical insights for serving in today's churches. Written by experienced pastors and church workers, these easy-to-read, to-the-point booklets address the fundamentals of different ministries as practiced effectively in real life. You'll find biblical insight and wise, field-tested advice you can apply today, as well as discussion questions to help you think through and integrate what you read.
- Author BiographyPaul E. Engle, series editor for Counterpoints Church Life, is an ordained minister who served for twenty-two years in pastoral ministry in Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Illinois, and Michigan. He is an adjunct teacher in several seminaries in this country and internationally. He serves as associate publisher and executive editor in the Church, Academic, and Ministry Resources team at Zondervan. He and his wife Margie, live in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Rev. Randall D Engle is Sr. Pastor and Director of Music at the North Hills Christian Reformed Church of Troy, MI, and is working on a PhD at the University of Wales.
- Author(s)Randall D. Engle
- Date of Publication17/09/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleZondervan Practical Ministry Guides
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight104 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.