All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a woman has it all, will she risk everything for that one last dangerous dream? In the fifth book in this series, the amazing Mexican week is behind them but repercussions echo into the following months. In England, Zoe and Wesley must deal with their tentative promises to each other and the Toronto Beck family's three generations is only starting to cope with a number of challenging issues.
- Author BiographyRuth Hay writes for women who prefer stories of families and individuals to which they can relate. She promises characters you will love to follow through an entire series, and settings you will appreciate and enjoy for their difference. Contemporary issues bring a realistic slant to Ruth's books but you can read these stories without fear of nightmares!
- Author(s)Ruth Hay
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.