All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery little girl loves to dress up her dolly. What could be cuter than dressing up dolly to look just like her! Learn to sew charming coordinating outfits for 3- to 13-year-old girls and their 18 dolls with Sew Fun for Girls and Dolls. Sixteen complete projects are provided for creating delightful matching clothes and accessories for the girl in your life and the doll in hers. Step-by-step photographs, instructions, and patterns make it easy to complete each project using only basic sewing techniques, tools, and supplies. Personalize each outfit with your own choices of fabric and color. Your special girl will always remember the love that you put into her happy playtime.
- Author BiographyAna Araujo, Executive Producer and Expert Designer for the online hit Craft TV Show When Creativity Knocks(TM), is thrilled to continue her goal of teaching the world to craft one door at a time through her new books, Felt From The Heart and Just Like Me and My Dolly. As a craft industry veteran of over 25-years, Ana's designs have been featured in numerous publications, including Simply Beads, Paper Crafts and Michael's Create! to name a few. Ana's designs have also been showcased on a number of television shows, including HGTV's Carol Duvall Show, Aileen's Creative Living, The View from the Bay and the Rosie O'Donnell Show. As a well-established craft instructor and host, Ana's never ending creativity, attention to detail, humor and girl next door appeal is what continues to warm the hearts of students, readers and viewers everywhere. Ana is thrilled to add, Felt From The Heart, to her list of already published books, including, Fun N' Easy Fleece and her how to video series Sock Monkey Goes Bananas. Ana is a daughter, sister, wife, mother to three, and a newly crowned Crafty Grandma! She resides in the San Francisco Bay Area. To see more of Ana, visit www.WhenCreativityKncoks.com.
- Author(s)Ana Araujo
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Weight222 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.