All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionRomantic relationships play an important role in our everyday lives. When diabetes enters the picture, it can complicate and strain even the most loving and open relationships. If you have diabetes, you may be looking for guidance on this sensitive subject - Roszler and Rice's Sex and Diabetes is here to give help and advice where you need it. Don't let diabetes hinder the romance; Sex and Diabetes can help you discover how to rekindle the intimacy with your partner.
- Author BiographyJanis Roszler, RD, CDE, LD/N, is a speaker, producer, and radio host and has been counselling individuals with diabetes for over 20 years. She writes the popular Dear Janis column in Diabetes Positive!, and monthly health columns for Ediets.com, Diabeteshealth.com, dlife.com, and The Florida Jewish News. Her radio show, Janis' Jump Start to Good Health, is broadcast in south Florida. She is based in Miami. Donna Rice MBA, BSN, RN, CDE, has been working in the area of diabetes and men's sexual health for the past 20 years. She currently manages the outpatient diabetes program at Botsford Center For Health Improvement in Novi, Michigan.
- Author(s)Donna Rice,Janis Roszler
- PublisherAmerican Diabetes Association
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationAlexandria, Vermont
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Diabetes Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byJoycelyn Elders
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.