All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionShaken celebrates The Martini - the quintessential American cocktail, the crowning jewel of civilized decadence. Authors and expert mixologists Anistatia Miller and Jared Brown, revise their list of the top 100 Martini recipes, update their 100 Martini Renaissance concoctions - from chocolate to Cajun to espresso Martinis - to suit current taste, and expand their history of the rise of vodka and gin cocktails in America. In the past fifteen years the way people think about and drink cocktails, especially Martinis has radically changed. In this new edition, the reader will learn bar techniques from the 25 of the world's finest mixologists, what and where to buy the necessary supplies for a well-appointed and modern home bar, the favorite cocktail formulas of the world's leading bartenders, and much more!
- Author BiographyAnistatia R. Miller and Jared M. Brown are the directors of Mixellany Limited, a drinks consultancy and publisherof books on drinks and spirits. During their twenty-year collaboration,Miller and Brown have written more than thirty books, includingShaken Not Stirred(R): A Celebration of the Martini, Cuban Cocktails,and The Mixellany Guide to Vermouth & Other Aperitifs. Recipients ofthe International Wine & Spirits Competition 2011 Communicatorsof the Year Award, the couple's two-volume masterwork, SpirituousJourney: A History of Drink, won the coveted Gourmand WorldCookbook Award for Best Drink History in the UK in both 2009 and2010. Jared Brown is also the master distiller of Sipsmith, the firstcopper-pot distillery to be licensed in London in more than 189 years.
- Author(s)Anistatia R. Miller,Jared Brown
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication09/01/2013
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content NoteBlack and White Art and Photos Throughout
- Weight195 g
- Width114 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.