All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $26.95
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.48
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $10.66Trending at AU $16.51
- AU $22.81Trending at AU $28.12
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.62
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.36
About this product
- DescriptionAn expert on primitive cultures teaches the primal skill of shapeshifting, a process developed over centuries by indigeus people that changes lives and creates the world of one's dreams, showing how to utilize this special ability on a cellular, personal, and institutional level.
- Author BiographyJohn PerkinsJohn Perkins has lived and worked with shamans throughout the world since 1968, was awarded the title Yachak (Elder Shapeshifter) by the Circle of Quechua Yachaks and the mission to help transform industrial cultures, has taught at universities on four continents and, along with the shamans, founded Dream Change Coalition, a nonprofit organization dedicated to Earth-honoring transformation. In 1999, the Dalai Lama and his Rinpoches exchanged teachings with John and other DCC members during private meetings and a flight over the Himalayas and encouraged them to expand their shapeshift teachings. John serves as a consultant to Fortune 500 companies and was an advisor to the United Nations and President of a major U.S. alternative energy company. His highly acclaimed books, published in many languages, include: Shapeshifting; The World as You Dream It; Psychonavigation; and The Stress-Free Habit.
- Author(s)John Perkins
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Running Time150
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.