All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.00Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.09
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $37.76Trending at AU $39.42
About this product
- DescriptionIt is a challenge for parents to raise children in one home even when everyone is getting along. After a divorce-when all the mediators, attorneys, evaluators, and judges have moved on to other families-parents are left with the most difficult task of all: moving past their own conflicts and learning to raise their child in two homes. Divorced parents often begin with the best of intentions, seeking to protect their children from hurt; even so, they often feel overwhelmed with the seemingly complex array of tasks and decisions that must be made after the dissolution of a marriage. Dr. Frank Leek is an experienced clinical and forensic psychologist (Now retired) who relies on his years of experience working with divorcing and divorced parents to offer parents twenty essential co-parenting tasks that encourage joint decisions, conflict reduction, and a focus on the well-being of children. While guiding parents through a process that often tests emotion and patience, Leek shares practical advice that helps parents effectively deal with the initial transition and the often complicated issues that follow. The insight offered in Shared Parenting: Beyond the Great Divide leads divorcing parents on a healing journey where they learn to communicate effectively, share parenting responsibilities, and find workable systems that encourage a peaceful future for everyone.
- Author(s)Frank Leek Phd
- Date of Publication27/06/2012
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.