All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.69
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $16.12
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.81
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guide to table locations in the life of Arthur Conan Doyle and his famous fictional detective, Sherlock Holmes. It chronicles each man's life by guiding the reader through Scotland and England, with entries arranged by county or unitary authority. Each entry includes the address, a description of the site's history and significance to Conan Doyle and/or Holmes, and, frequently, a Conan Doyle quote and photograph.
- Author Biography<b>Allan Foster</b> is a writer and tour operator in Edinburgh. His famous Old Town Literary Pub Crawl is enjoyed by visitors from all over the world. He lives in the Scottish Border country with his wife in a cottage by the banks of the River Tweed and is the author of several books.
- Author(s)Allan Foster
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight295 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.