All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $12.96
About this product
- DescriptionIt was once the shore's hottest spot. Nowadays, it only makes the news when there's a big drug sting or a bribery scheme or a beating. Bungalows are w flophouses for dealers, for addicts, for castoffs from other towns. There are thousands of stories, including some horrors that may never leave a room. Shoretown tells some of these sordid stories through Craig, a young professional who returns home to drink with old friends for the first time in years. He encounters faces and names from his past, each of them with a unique tale about their lives -- some absurd, some tragic, some detestable -- unaware that his night of dark revelation will culminate in a sudden and brutal act of violence ... and what could be a faint glimmer of hope and redemption.
- Author BiographyDan Milczarski is the co-writer of the short film Z is for Xanax. He grew up in Monmouth County, went to college in Hudson County, and now lives in Passaic County, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Dan Milczarski
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.