All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.76
About this product
- DescriptionShort and Happy? This book is indeed short - much shorter than any other student guide. The reason is that other student guides are written to help you understand your business associations/organizations course, to get you through 42 or 56 class hours. This student guide is different. It is written to help you understand your prof's final exam questions to get you through a 3 of 4 hour exam. Rather than teaching you how cases and concepts are applied in the real world, this book teaches you how cases and concepts need to be applied in the unreal world of law school exams. This is the book to read after you have spent the semester working on law review (Or was it clinic? Or client counseling competitions? Or Kundalini yoga? Or shape te singing?) instead of Business Associations. As Camus (and Noreen Vanderslice) might counsel, Don't be Sisyphus. Buy and read this book.
- Author(s)David Epstein
- PublisherWest Academic
- Date of Publication30/01/1984
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleShort and Happy Series
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWest Academic Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.