All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presents a comprehensive treatment of signal processing and linear systems suitable for juniors and seniors in electrical engineering. Based on B. P. Lathi's widely used book, Linear Systems and Signals, it features additional applications to communications, controls, and filtering as well as new chapters on analog and digital filters and digital signal processing. Lathi emphasizes the physical appreciation of concepts rather than the mere mathematical manipulation of symbols. Avoiding the tendency to treat engineering as a branch of applied mathematics, he uses mathematics to enhance physical and intuitive understanding of concepts, instead of employing it only to prove axiomatic theory. Theoretical results are supported by carefully chosen examples and analogies, allowing students to intuitively discover meaning for themselves.
- Author BiographyB.P. Lathi is currently a Professor of Electrical Engineering at California State University at Sacramento. He holds a B.S. degree from the University of Poona, India, an M.S.E.E. from the University of Illinois, and a Ph.D.E.E. from Stanford University.
- Author(s)B. P. Lathi
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2003
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notenumerous line figures and halftones
- Weight1710 g
- Width183 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.