Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an accomplished teacher, scholar, and writer, Simple Logic is unique in its sensitivity to today's student audience; it provides philosophical writing samples that are of interest and relevance to students' lives. Daniel Bonevac's clear writing style and careful presentation helps students to easily understand key concepts, terms, and examples. He features a multitude of interesting and relevant examples drawn from literary texts and contemporary culture, including figures as varied as Voltaire, Confucius, and Bart Simpson. Simple Logic succeeds in conveying the standard topics in introductory logic with easy-to-understand explanations of rules and methods, while concentrating the discussion on fundamental topics taught by the majority of logic instructors.
- Author(s)Daniel Bonevac
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication02/07/1998
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notefigures throughout
- Weight1004 g
- Width167 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.