Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionIt is just as impossible to live in the past as it is to live in the future. Granted, we should learn from the past just as we should plan for the future, but when all is said and done the only thing we really have is this very moment-Simply Now. Just as the flower on the cover of the book illustrates the time for blooming is w. Yesterday was too soon and tomorrow is too late. The moment in life that counts the most is Simply Now. The poems and essays in this book deal with some of the more complex moments of our lives. These are the moments where thing else really matters except for the situation at hand. Although life is ripe with such moments, the scope of Simply Now: The essence of the moment is confined to the moments primarily associated with aging, death and dying. These are moments that we all will be faced with but are seldom prepared for. Whether it be taking care of an aged parent that suffers from Alzheimer's or sitting at the funeral home making burial arrangements for a deceased loved one, the moment is w. What's more, the poems and essays in this book are about life, faith and finishing well - the critical moments where faith is called into action as a means to make sense of the end of life issues for the aged and dying.
- Author(s)D.B. Riley
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.